Become a Member
Benefits of AICBRN Membership
- Affiliation with and access to an all island network of researchers, institutions and organisations.
- Access to engaging monthly virtual AICBRN webinars, facilitating learning, discussion, and opportunities for interdisciplinary collaboration.
- Regular communications on news related to climate and biodiversity events, research and policy, Network activities, and relevant funding opportunities.
- Opportunities to be involved in collaborative all island funding applications as PIs, Co-PIs, funded investigators etc.
- Invitations to in person events and workshops on relevant themes for knowledge sharing, collaboration, and building multi/trans/interdisciplinary networks.
- Opportunities to join working groups and networks to contribute to public good research, policy responses, green papers and reports.
- The possibility to apply for small grants from the Network budget to facilitate meetings and workshops.
- Availability of support from the management and operations team, who maintain an increasingly large database of information on experts, stakeholders and funding partners within climate, biodiversity, and just societal transitions.
- Being a member of a diverse, inclusive and supportive network means suggestions and ideas for future activities are always welcome.
Register your interest in becoming a member of AICBRN
Please fill out the short form below and we’ll get back to you asap